- Treat all parties involved with dignity and respect.
- Recognize FCPR programming as a privilege that can be retracted for the greater good.
- Use appropriate language, tones, and volume when communicating. Angry or vulgar language including swearing, name-calling, or shouting is prohibited.
- Become knowledgeable, understanding, and supportive of all established guidelines, rules, policies, and procedures applicable to the related activity.
- Aggressive behavior, verbal or physical intimidation/abuse, and violence are prohibited. Physical contact with another person in a threatening way is prohibited. Harassment or intimidation by words, gestures, body language, or menacing behavior is prohibited.
- Theft, vandalism, or behavior that results in the damage/destruction of property is prohibited.
- Carrying or concealing any weapons, devices, or objects that may or could be used as a weapon is prohibited.
- Using or possessing illegal chemicals/substances on BCPAR property, or at BCPAR-sponsored activities.
- Alcohol/Tobacco products are strictly prohibited on BCPAR property.
- Inappropriate, threatening or offensive displays/conduct is prohibited.
Participants and guests are encouraged to be responsible for their personal comfort and safety. If a member or guest ever feels uncomfortable with a negative action of another individual, they should report the behavior to BCPAR staff. Participants and guests should not hesitate to notify a staff person if assistance is needed.
When an incident occurs at a BCPAR activity/facility, BCPAR officials have the authority to institute immediate suspensions. BCPAR officials will offer to escort the offending individual(s) from the activity/facility. If the offending individual(s) refuses to leave the premises, local law enforcement will be contacted immediately.
It is BCPAR’s desire that situations never warrant the removal of an individual from any activity or facility. However, it is our obligation to maintain a controlled, safe and healthy atmosphere for everyone. Recreational activities are designed to foster qualities such as character building, social interaction, enjoyment, and relaxation while educating the general public and promoting healthy lifestyles.